PRINT PAGEJoshua ShoreAssociate
Joshua Shore is an associate who specializes in research and writing for trial and appellate matters in both state and federal courts within the firm’s civil litigation division.
Mr. Shore served as a federal law clerk to U.S. District Judge Jose E. Martinez and U.S. Magistrate Judge Andrea M. Simonton of the Southern District of Florida. He also worked as a law clerk in the appellate practice and civil litigation divisions at Podhurst Orseck, P.A.
As a law student, Mr. Shore worked as a research assistant for Profs. Donna Coker and Edgardo Rotman. He also served as an intern to U.S. Magistrate Judge Theodore Klein of the Southern District of Florida, the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida, and the Office of President William J. Clinton in New York.
Awards and Recognition
- "Rising Star," Florida Super Lawyers, 2013
- Outstanding Articles and Comments Editor, University of Miami Inter-American Law Review, 2006
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Litigation Skills Honors Recipient
- CALI (Excellence for the Future) Award Recipient
- David P. Catsman Fellow, University of Miami Center for Ethics and Public Service
- Authored The Pasquantino Plea: The Unfortunate Decline of the Revenue Rule and the Imprudent Extraterritorial Expansion of the Wire Fraud Statute to Enforce Foreign Tax Law, 37 U. Miami Inter-Am. L. Rev. 197 (2006).
- Florida, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2007