PRINT PAGENoah FoxAssociate
With his strong financial and accounting background, Noah Fox works on tax and white-collar criminal cases alongside the firm’s litigation partners. Due to his finance and accounting degrees, as well as his experience as an auditor looking for fraud and waste, Mr. Fox is able to skillfully analyze and interpret complex financial data.
Just as important, his background aids him in developing unique arguments and avenues of inquiry in white collar and criminal tax cases. These unique arguments are an important component in providing our clients with superior service and cutting-edge, aggressive representation.
Mr. Fox joined the firm as an associate in 2009.
- Aided in the successful defense of three-time Indy 500 winner Helio Castroneves in the tax fraud case against him, his business manager and his attorney. Collected and prepared cross-examination materials for over 30 potential government witnesses, including cooperating witnesses. Identified and interviewed over 25 defense witnesses and issued several trial subpoenas. Compiled and drafted a defense exhibit list consisting of over 500 trial exhibits.
- Dismissal of a matter involving a prominent perfume wholesaler, when the Southern District of New York charged the individual with money laundering.
- Mr. Fox was an integral part of the defense team that defended one of the largest charged financial crimes involving derivatives in the Southern District of New York, to date. He aided in reviewing over two million pieces of paper in discovery, conducted extensive witness interviews, and he helped create several advanced financial models in cooperation with several potential expert witnesses. He also helped the litigating partners prepare cross examination materials for over 50 potential government witnesses, including cooperating witnesses.
- Obtained the release of a client who had been facing no less than 30 years in prison for a Georgia parole violation predicated on a Florida state felony case where he was facing 13 years. Through diligent efforts, all cases and counts were dismissed
Mr. Fox interned for the Honorable Judge Beth Bloom prior to joining the firm. He was also an internal auditor for Tulane University where he focused on detecting fraud and waste by auditing financial statements and setting up control systems. Prior to law school, Mr. Fox graduated from Tulane University with honors, earning an undergraduate degree in Finance and a Master of Accounting degree.
Awards and Recognition
- "Florida Legal Elite Up and Comer," Florida Trend, 2012
- Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2011