PRINT PAGEDavid D. SwitzlerAssociate
David Switzler joined the Firm’s civil division in March 2020 to focus on complex commercial and civil litigation.
David has represented financial institutions and individual clients in a variety of litigation and enforcement matters, including class action and government enforcement matters in state and federal courts throughout the country. He has been involved in representation of clients in high-exposure disputes involving alleged data breaches and violations of various statutes, including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
Prior to joining the Firm, David worked at a large firm with offices in four major US cities, representing leading financial institutions, multinational corporations, investment funds and entrepreneurs in the United States and abroad.
He previously served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable James Lawrence King in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida from 2013-2015 and 2017-2018.
Awards and Recognition
- “Rising Star,” Florida Super Lawyers, 2017, 2019-2020
- Advocates for Human Rights Human Rights Volunteer Award, 2019
- Immigration Lawyers Association Arthur C. Helton Memorial Human Rights Award, 2019
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin