In an earlier article, I expressed disbelief that Dominique Strauss-Kahn sexually assaulted the hotel maid by twice pushing his penis into her mouth. Not once but twice! Obviously that is a high risk maneuver. I just came across this news article which nicely makes my point:
STAMFORD, Conn. — Authorities say a Connecticut woman repelled a sexual assault by biting nearly an inch off an assailant’s tongue. Stamford police said the woman bit the man’s tongue Thursday after he grabbed her and forced his tongue into her mouth just after she left a downtown church. Gerard Michael Landon was arrested Friday after seeking medical treatment for his bleeding tongue at a Stamford massage and chiropractic clinic. The 46-year-old Virgin Islands native is facing a number of charges, including criminal attempt at first-degree sexual assault. He is being held on $500,000 bond and is expected to be arraigned Monday in state Superior Court on Stamford. Stamford Police Sgt. Paul Guzda said police recovered an identifiable piece of the tongue at the scene. During that attack, he stuck his tongue into her mouth and she bit off a large portion of his tongue, which we recovered at the crime scene,” said Conklin. “There was an extreme amount of blood at the scene.” Conklin says it was a big chunk.
After reading this article I decided to do a Google search and came up with many other examples:
– In Oslo, Norway, a 21-year-old woman was assaulted by three men. Two assailants allegedly held the woman, while the third man began to rape the woman orally. The young woman bit down on her attacker’s penis with all her might, and escaped the ordeal.
– An 18-year-old in Salisbury, North Carolina, escaped an attacker by biting off part of his genitals, according to police. The woman was walking along a street when a man jumped her and dragged her into nearby woods. Police say the man forced her to perform a sex act.
– A man attempted to kidnap a young girl in Orchard Mesa, Colorado. Police said a man lured the young girl to his car by offering her a free kitten. She escaped when she fought off her attacker by biting him on the nose.
– A 23-year-old man from the village Mfungwe in Mungwi (Zambia), had his tongue bitten off by a woman he attempted to rape. The incident reportedly happened when the man tried to kiss the woman while trying to rape her.
– Upon arriving at a hospital in Zhengzhou, Henan (China), a 30-year-old man was arrested by police. The man had come in for treatment of his badly bitten tongue, an injury said to be inflicted by a woman he had attempted to rape.
– In South Africa, a man definitely got more than he bargained for when he had his tongue bitten off during an attempted rape in a village in Limpopo, early on Saturday morning. The incident happened early Saturday morning when the perpetrator broke into a house and found the victim asleep.
– A 21-year-old man was reportedly arrested in a queue at a medical clinic in Sekhukhune, South Africa, just before he was going to have his tongue attended to. A police spokesman said the man had allegedly attempted to rape a woman. The intended victim had then asked the man to kiss her first before they had sex. When the suspect was relaxed, she bit his tongue and lower lip and kicked him in the groin, causing him to flee, police said.
– A robber gained entry to a house in Westonaria, South Africa, where he woke up a 50-year-old woman. When the woman confronted the robber, a fierce struggle ensued. When the intruder attempted to rape the woman, she bit off his ear. The man escaped, leaving his ripped-off ear behind.
– In Taiwan, a 35-year-old man, whose tongue was bitten off by a women he attempted to rape in Chiayi City, was handed a lengthy prison sentence.
– In San Antonio, Texas, a 30-year-old man was arrested, based on a piece of evidence the victim kept – a chunk of his lower right earlobe. Police said the assailant sexually assaulted a woman on a San Antonio West Side street when the victim bit his ear and kept a piece in her mouth.
– A 24-year-old woman was reported to have bitten off the tongue of a man who raped her in Mpumalanga, South Africa.
– In the UK, an attempted rapist described by officials as fat, around 5′ 7″ tall and in his mid-50s, attacked a 20-year-old woman in a Rickmansworth alley. The culprit would likely be nursing a “significant thumb injury,” officials said. When the attacker forced his thumb into the would-be victim’s mouth – attempting to stifle her cries for help, the young woman bit the finger as hard as she could – a counter attack which drew blood.
– A 32-year-old registered sex offender from West Covina, California, had his tongue bitten off by a woman he attempted to rape Friday morning in Murrieta. The suspect was arrested when he sought treatment at an emergency room, police said.
– An Italian would-be rapist, aged 28, had his penis severed after it was bitten off by his intended victim in Roccabianca, northern Italy.
– A woman was attacked on Prince’s Island in Calgary, Canada. The victim bit off a portion of the man’s finger, which was left behind as he fled the scene. The woman had been partially undressed before she fought back, kicking, punching and biting the tip of his finger off.
– A 25-year-old woman from Belfast (Northern Ireland), fought off a 34-year-old man who raped her in north London, UK, by biting through her attacker’s tongue as he tried to kiss her, a court has heard. The victim fought back when the man forced himself on her outside her house and tried to put his tongue in her mouth.
– A man attempted to rape a woman who bit off a part of his tongue in the Masoyi area of South Africa. The attacker had forced the victim to undress her and made her lie down. When he tried to kiss her using his tongue, she bit down hard.
-Woman bites penis to deter attacker
By Leo Leonidou
POLICE AND hospitals in Ayia Napa are on the lookout for a man who had his penis bitten by a woman who rejected his sexual advances. The incident took place in the early hours of Friday morning on the party town’s Krio Nero Avenue. The 21-year-old Austrian, who works in a local hotel, was taking a walk with a friend when two young men approached them on mopeds. According to her statement, the men offered to take them for a stroll and a drink along the beach. The women accepted but the Austrian soon became suspicious when her driver stopped at a secluded area before asking her for sex. She claims that when she refused, the man turned violent and struck her. Her statement goes on to say that in an effort to calm him down and get away, she offered to perform oral sex on him. During the act, she says she bit his penis, before kicking his genitalia and punching him in the face.
-Murrieta, California – 911 dispatchers received a call Friday morning about a rape in progress. When officers arrived, they found a woman in her apartment with injuries consistent with a violent attack. The woman told officers that, during the attack, in an attempt to defend herself, she bit off the tongue of her attacker. The severed tongue was right there in the apartment. About an hour after the initial 911 call, McGowan appeared at an emergency room with a bleeding and tongue-less mouth. Doctors were unable to re-attach the offending member.
-Moscow, Russia – Russian doctors are trying to restore a Moscow man’s manhood after an angry raccoon bit off his penis as he was trying to rape the animal. Alexander Kirilow told surgeons he thought he’d “have some fun” when he saw the raccoon during a drunken weekend with pals, according to the Sun. The feisty animal wasn’t going to have any of it and turned on the man, biting off part of his penis in retaliation. Doctor’s told the 44-year-old they could restore the function of what’s left of his member, but they couldn’t sew back on what the raccoon bit off. No means no.
-Chicago Tribune: Castrated man charged in attack: A woman turned in severed testicles to police officers in Chicago saying she bit them off a man who ordered her to perform a sex act on him. Later a man who arrived at a local hospital with injuries consistent with the woman’s account was arrested by police.
If that part of her story is either fabricated or exaggerated, how can we believe her accusations?